Thursday, January 8, 2009

THURSDAY JAN 8TH

Today.. I got inspired by the so-called funniest book of the year ‘The Secret diary of Adrian Mole bla la bla”. The book inspired me to start keeping a diary…so here I am..telling you my story..

FYI, nothing great happened to me today…I just spent half of the day with my buddies at the fac..but we got a new lecturer for our PTE n BAB451(arabic class) as well...for the PTE, we were a bit upset that Uncle Riz is not going to teach us this sem..but the new lecturer or should I call him Dr Joe?..he wasn’t that appalling actually..he tried his best to make the class lively but to no avail as most of us seemed/pretended to be very busy with our own stuff and didn’t give him any desired response…pity Dr Joe.. Nonetheless, just wait n see…who knows the stars( us) are going to shine next week…J

After having my Arabic class, I bought a nasi lemak from pakcik…it cost me about rm1 only (one of the best ways to save money)...pity that kakak whose stall was just next to pakcik’s..seemed like her lauk-pauk were not in great demand..huhu..elaine told me that we should have our dinner at least before 8 to avoid fatness..yeah...we tried our best to shun that problem~

4 curse(s):

Elvie Dechantal said...

Adrian Mole is downright hilarious!

Appy Fiza said...

hmm.. ur blog name looks familiar. like one of the avenged scfield song right? :p

blind-v said...

ola buddy..yuppp buddy the story is syesly funny..haha..initial A..yupp ure right..i took it from one of the songs by avenged..hehe

Anonymous said...

Love the novel, too. The 1st novel that I finished reading.. the others, am not sure. Maybe not at all.

He told us that his previous class was a bit crowded. He's OK, for a comedian.