Tuesday, August 19, 2008

here i come again~

heyya peeps..

setelah kian lama menyepi...here i come again...actually am on holiday now...the fact that am not oing back to my hometown during this hol makes myself glued 24/7 to this laptop....thnk god that ive registered n subscribed to this internet thingy..at least i have something to do here in hostel...

life has been crazily overwhelming at the moment...though am on my holiday now...assgments berlambak-lambak...then i need to prepare my myself for my informative speech as well...tests pun berturut2 nti lepas habis cuti...wawawawaawaaaa....those things seem to depress me a lot...but i know being so depressed is not good for soul...huhuhu...nti sakit jiwa...ngeng~...enough with that i guess.....hmmmm....

let's move on with life...life here in shah alam is going just fine i suppose...cuma blom settle down sgt...i dunno why...for the last two weeks...our lives hd been extremely hectic with loads of things going around...with mekar amal punya karnival n perbarisan for inpro (intec punya sukan) kami mcm jadi patung bernyawa suda...nda tau mo ckp apa ooo...but those things went quite well..n at least we're exposed to that kind of stuff early n we could learn something from that as well...so in the future...it will be easy for us to handle such thingies...huhuhu...btw...here are some pics of mine that i wanna share with y'all~


with top n puding...at tesl square...




during perbarisan for INPRO...from the left: me, lalis n mi chan...



me...lepas kesatria...penat n bengang....


after our mtv punya asgment...kuikuikui

0 curse(s):